We talked about feeling safe in school. In Bluebells we feel safe.
We decided to talk about reasons why someone might not feel safe.
The children said:
- We might not feel safe if our Mum's and Dad's aren't with us.
- We might not feel safe if we hear unkind words or someone hurts our feelings.
- We might not feel safe if someone grabs or pushes us.
We thought about what we should do if we or someone else wasn't feeling safe:
- Find a friend or a member of staff - they will keep you safe.
To make sure our friends feel safe, we said we:
- Should think before we do something.
- Follow our class rules.
- Should use kind hands and kind feet.
- Should only say something if it is nice.
We drew pictures and wrote our advise for others.